Tree removal is often necessary and is potentially very dangerous. Limbing (tree trimming) is less severe, but still is hazardous. If you are a do-it-yourselfer, it is not advisable that you try to remove trees. There are so many hidden dangers in the process in performing the removal of trees. We encourage you to hire out this type of service. If you have an old tree that towers dangerously over your home, this requires a tree service. Call RPR Tree Service to get a professional opinion for your particular set of needs. A general handyman typically doesn’t have the experience to offer a valid consult. How Necessary is Tree Removal? This question seems to create a wide range of conflicting answers. We at RPR Tree Service feel strongly that trees should only be removed as a last resort. There are numerous factors to consider before making this important decision.
These considerations include:
- Earth stability and density
- Grade of the slope
- Surrounding vegetation
- Soil type and density of the stand
- The ability of the tree to sprout
- A possible hazard posed to structures, property or people
- Age/ health/ stability and density of the tree.
After A Storm!
All tree removals should be executed by licensed and insured professionals, regardless of the specific problem discovered during the evaluation. RPR Tree Service follows all standards set by the industry standards to ensure the safety and efficiency of every project. RPR Tree Service utilizes the right equipment, experience, and expertise to perform any removal in almost any circumstance. The method and equipment used will be determined by the size, age, condition, and location of the tree(s) selected for removal. Once a tree has been removed, we offer Stump Grinding Services to eliminate the remaining stump quickly and effectively.
Tree Debris Removal
RPR Trees specializes in the removal of tree debris. Our skilled climbers have many years of experience. Limited access areas, near by utility lines, and trees with extreme decay are no problem for us.Tree removal becomes necessary when you have:
- Dead, dying, diseased, or hazardous trees
- Obstruction or crowding
- To allow for construction
- To make room for replacement tree specimens or Landscaping
- And other specific reasons
We are well qualified in tree debris removals. Because of our known experience, we are often hired by other tree services to help them in their specialized work.
- Proper pruning helps establish and maintain healthier, stronger, safer and more aesthetically pleasing trees. It is also one of the wisest long-term investments you can make in your property. Here are some reasons to trim trees:The deadwood on a tree is the prime reason for decay, disease and insect problems for your trees. Removing this deadwood can improve the health of your tree and it will look visually better as a result.
- Branches that are poorly attached, weak or broken are very common due to a variety of reasons. To add structure and strength to your trees branches, more in certain species of trees than others, it is essential to know which branches to remove.
- Many trees can become hazardous from limbs that are effected by the above mentioned reasons. RPR Tree Service trained arborist can evaluate and reduce risks through proper trimming.
- Tree crowning and trimming of excessively long branches brings the tree back to a more natural and appealing form.
- We may be able to help if your tree is having problems related to: With transplanted trees.
- Trees are planted improperly.
- With trees in poorly drained soils.
- When trees are showing premature decline.
- With chlorotic (The yellowing or whitening of normally green plant tissue because of a decreased amount of chlorophyll, often as a result of disease or nutrient deficiency) trees.
Stump grinding is a far less abrasive method of stump removal than traditional approaches. It is cost effective and conducive to your landscaping goals. The area can immediately be enhanced simply adding new topsoil and planting grass or shrubs. However, we discourage replanting a tree with a large root system in the close proximity of the newly removed stump. Replanting elsewhere will ensure the proper root growth of your new tree. An added bonus is the top-grade mulch created by the stump grinder, which we encourage you to use around your gardens, flowerbeds and at the base of trees.
If you are tired of mowing around stumps, or simply wish to enhance the appearance of your property, call RPR Trees today for a free estimate. Our crews work quickly and professionally, and we pride ourselves on IMMACULATE clean-up.